We do ask for proof of purchase for Warranty claims as our Rab Promise covers the original owner only. However, even without proof of purchase we can still look to repair your item for you and would encourage you to have it repaired if economically viable to do so. Please take a look at the subsidized services that we offer via our Service Centre section on our website. If you cannot see your repair listed then please continue to complete this form and we will happily try and assist you further
e.g. down leakage, faulty zip
The Rab Promise is designed to bring you the longest and most rewarding experience possible from your jacket, sleeping bag or pack.
If your item fails due to a manufacturing defect during its usable lifetime, we will step in and do what we can to make it right.
This promise does not extend to repairs needed due to, improper care, accidental damage, negligence, or normal wear and tear. In these instances, the Rab Service Centre will offer to repair the damage where possible, for a reasonable charge. Our Service Centre will discuss any work required with you, before repairing.
• Include all required documents when sending your item.
• Please submit a quality photo of the damaged area, where possible.
• All items sent to Rab must be in a clean condition. Unless you are also purchasing a Rab wash.
• Please remove any personal items from the pockets.
• If we cannot repair your item, we will do our best to offer an alternative solution.