Our warranty policy covers you and your products against any manufacturing defects that may arise during its usable lifetime. Whilst we have great confidence in our products, if you do feel that your item has a manufacturing fault then please fill out our warranty form and our team can advise on whether your item would be covered under our warranty policy and if so, how to return it for further inspection.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How to remove Bobbles/Pilling?
- My Rab item is faulty/damaged. What do I do?
- How much will my repair cost?
- Product Registration
- How long does it take to have my item repaired?
- What does lifetime warranty mean?
- What is covered by our warranty policy?
- Where do I send my item for warranty?
- How do I pay for my repair?
- Do I have to pay to return my item for warranty and repair?