While we always strive to reduce the waiting time by as much as we can, our first priority is to ensure the repair is done to the highest standards possible and this can sometimes take a lot of time. During the warmer seasons our turnaround times are often much faster than the colder seasons (so if your repair isn’t urgent we would recommend waiting until the weather is warmer). We keep our website up to date with an approximate current repair turnaround time. To check our current turnaround time, click HERE
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How to remove Bobbles/Pilling?
- My Rab item is faulty/damaged. What do I do?
- How much will my repair cost?
- Product Registration
- How long does it take to have my item repaired?
- What does lifetime warranty mean?
- What is covered by our warranty policy?
- Where do I send my item for warranty?
- How do I pay for my repair?
- Do I have to pay to return my item for warranty and repair?