Yes, we do not refund any postal charges for items that are returned for warranty and repair. We do, however, cover the postage back to you if the item is deemed to be faulty and if it was sent to us for a chargeable repair the return postage cost is included in the quote we will give you.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How to remove Bobbles/Pilling?
- My Rab item is faulty/damaged. What do I do?
- How much will my repair cost?
- Product Registration
- How long does it take to have my item repaired?
- What does lifetime warranty mean?
- What is covered by our warranty policy?
- Where do I send my item for warranty?
- How do I pay for my repair?
- Do I have to pay to return my item for warranty and repair?