Our lifetime warranty is a promise that we make to yourselves. This promise ensures that should your item ever fail due to a manufacturing defect then we will repair or replace the item (at our discretion). The only thing that we require is your proof of purchase (this could be a receipt, bank statement or order confirmation clearly showing the retailer, date and value) as our lifetime warranty only covers the original purchaser of the item.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How to remove Bobbles/Pilling?
- My Rab item is faulty/damaged. What do I do?
- How much will my repair cost?
- Product Registration
- How long does it take to have my item repaired?
- What does lifetime warranty mean?
- What is covered by our warranty policy?
- Where do I send my item for warranty?
- How do I pay for my repair?
- Do I have to pay to return my item for warranty and repair?